Monday, September 28, 2015

A Trio of Halloween Topiary

So the Halloween decorating continues with cute and creepy topiaries.  I've come up with three different options for modifying the topiaries I created in the spring.




Witch Hat Topiary



For Witch Hat Topiary - Simply add a painted and glittered paper mache witch hat to the moss ball and tie a bow around top of distressed clay pot (or under moss ball for tall topiary).



Spidery Topiary
I converted my tall topiaries into spider topiaries by adding 2-3 glow in the dark spiders to the moss ball and ribbon bow just below moss ball.  Super simple!!



Skull Topiary
I removed the moss ball and replaced it with a foam skull (which I found in Halloween area at Michael's).  I wrapped post in black ribbon ending with a bow under skull.  



No comments:

Post a Comment