- oval grapvine wreath (approimately 22" long x 16" wide)
- wooden monogram (my "H" is 9.5" tall and 9" wide that decoupaged in a white/black diamond wrapping paper
- 2.5" embroidered dragonfly ribbon
- 1.5" lime green textured ribbon
- florist wire for making and securing bow to wreath
- clock face knob
- dragonfly embellishment
- twine to tie dragonfly to knob post
Lastly, I attached the dragonfly ribbon bow at the top against the knob. The metal dragonfly dangles below bow and just above the letter.
The embroidered dragonfly ribbon was a little pricey ($12.50 a roll at 50% off) but it's my favorite part of the wreath and brought the whole project together. Look no further than your yard (or front porch), it just may inspire your next project.