The monkeys embody the proverbial principle "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". So basically the monkeys (or pumpkins in our case) are instructing us to be of good mind, speech, and action. I think that's pretty good advice. My son thought it would be cool and funny to showcase pumpkins that way for Halloween. I couldn't agree more!
- 3 faux or real pumpkins (about the same size)
- 3 faux sticky back mustaches (found mine at Target) or you could draw it directly onto pumpkin with Sharpie marker
- 3 pairs of google eyes (whatever size you like - I kinda wish I'd used bigger eyes)
- 3 pairs of bony hands (I used hands from 3 small bag 'o bones I purchased at Michael's in Halloween area)
- hot glue
- Hot glue eyes and place (or draw) mustaches on pumpkins for "face"
- See No Evil Pumpkin - hot glue hands as if they are covering the eyes
- Hear No Evil Pumpkin - hot glue hands on sides of pumpkins as if they are covering invisible ears
- Speak No Evil Pumpkin - hot glue hands at an angle as if covering the mouth